Friday, February 5, 2010
My bedroom
My bedroom is pink. Bright, brilliant, boisterous pink! Hot pink, love pink, valentines pink. My curtains are a greenish blue with a damask pattern. I have a brown stained desk that I sit at and write my letters, it has a beautiful mirror and gold etching on the drawers. I have a white dresser that is distressed with gold handles. I have beautiful woven rugs, two to be exact. I have an ivory bed cover with a medallion in its center. I have a cross-stitched pillow with a floral design lying in front of two shams that match the bed cover. I have an afghan given to me by one grandmother that lies at the foot of my bed. My other grandmother had given me a handmade quilt that rests beneath my bedcover. I have dark wood floors and two white bed tables. I have matching lamps and several picture frames that grace the faces that I love. I have artwork on the walls, one given to me after my grandmother passed away and another that I found at an old vintage store. I have golden sconces with beads and honey colored candles in them, these surround a golden egg-shaped mirror. I have several fake flowers in ivory vases and a golden platter hanging above my headboard. My headboard is tall, of dark wood and has an ornate design. I am sitting in a dark wood chair with a beige seat and caning on the back. My back is supported by a golden pillow with lots of ruffles. I have a golden vase that houses the only real plant in the room, it's an ivy. I have a wreath hanging above my door but that will be coming down tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment